Apply for Jr. iOS Engineer
- Hashone Tech LLP. is a growing company in our industry in the Rajkot,Gujarat location. We're now hiring an iOS Engineer to help us keep growing. If you're excited to be part of a winning team, Hashone Tech LLP. is a perfect place to get ahead. You'll be glad you applied to Hashone Tech LLP.
- As an iOS Engineer you will be responsible for developing applications ('apps') for Apple devices (iOS) and getting them into the Apps Store. You will work as part of a team to define, design and implement features in the application. You will identify and correct deficiencies, and fix errors in codes that show as bugs.
- An ideal candidate should have a bachelor's degree in computer science and an IT certification. You should have experience in UI and UX and iOS frameworks and be an expert in Objective-C or Swift experience. In addition, you should be proficient with offline storage, threading and performance tuning and be familiar with Apple's design principles and interface guidelines.
Your role and importance
- Contribute to product development and product roadmap planning for apps.
- Help define the software architecture of new apps or new features for existing apps and then develop them.
- Stay up-to-speed with new technologies and test the promising ones to make sure we don’t miss out on opportunities.
- Own the development, testing, and maintenance of native SDKs and their respective OS versions, and devices.
- Should be a desire to learn new things, try new technology, and seek opportunities to grow and mentor.
- Provide thought leadership in mobile engineering and bring your passion for technology to motivate and inspire on a day to day basis.
- Provide detailed estimates of work and ensure timely delivery of features.
- Produce and ensure delivery of quality, readable, and well-tested code.
- Rely on judgment and experience to plan and accomplish goals in a timely manner.
- Collaborate with other team members to figure out the best solutions to difficult application problems.
- Participate in design and code reviews.
- Create and ship high-quality code that gets used by millions of people all over the world.
- Ability to think ‘out of the box and work independently with little direction
Capable abilities / Occupational skills
- Good experience in using Apple's XCode for software development
- Knowledge of native iOS architecture, frameworks, and the libraries.
- Desire and ability to expand expertise into additional mobile languages.
- Deep understanding and proficiency in building mobile apps from scratch using at least one mobile language (Swift, Objective-C).
- Self-motivated with strong problem-solving skills.
- Some management experience is preferred.
- Good communication, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Knowledge on how to implement and manage RESTful API’s.
- Constant monitoring and learning of new technologies.
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- 1st & 3rd Saturday off
- Competitive salary & equity option
- Yearly dividend
- Flexible timings
- Leave benefits
- Monthly activities (Fun/Food/Outing)
- In-house delicious snacks
- Indoor games and tea Break
- Festival celebrations
- Friendly working environment
- Work with a team of smart people
- Work from Resort
- Surprise holiday
Experience: 1 to 2 Years
Job Type: Full Time